Monday 14 November 2011

Bolly&bear

How beautiful are these prints for children's rooms and nurseries from Bolly & Bear?



All prints are A3 size, available in a choice if colours and only $29.95. There are other designs available and they also make beautiful bed linen and accessories and can make custom designs for you too!

I had seen the 'you are my sunshine' when looking for nursery inspiration when pregnant and thought it was adorable. The other two designs almost made me cry they were so beautiful! I've never been into the 'dance like no ones watching' poem but I love their addition of 'behave like mums watching' and 'cuddle me like you'll never grow up'. And don't get me started on the 'strength of my love' poem!

I wonder if it would be a bit much if I had all three in little birdies room?

No comments:

Post a Comment